How It Works
ForesightHQ is here to make the strategic planning process easier for you and your team. It has been designed by management teams to facilitate, not get in the way. There is no complicated jargon to understand. The ForesightHQ strategic planning tool is designed to help you plan, regardless of your purposes or experience.
ForesightHQ is online, so you can access it anywhere, at anytime. The software molds around your style and methods. It need not be overwhelming. You can build your plan in small steps as and when it suits. If you get a flash of genius in the middle of the night, it’s a cinch to add it to your plan immediately.
Use ForesightHQ to build:
- a five-year plan for your small business
- a sales strategy
- a marketing plan
- or combine several plans to coordinate sales, marketing, operations, finance and management
How do you eat an elephant?
… One bite at a time, of course. Goals are often big ideas for the future, but we don’t always know how to achieve them. In order to get our head around it, we usually need to break them down into bite-sized chunks. ForesightHQ uses colour-coded cascading goals to do this effortlessly.
It’s easy. Set yourself a primary goal and then break it down into increasingly smaller tasks. Attach people to the tasks and a timeline if you like. The whole set of tasks is colour coded to make it easy to see and drill down.
Keep it flexible.
Your strategic plan should be living and breathing. It needs to be able to change and grow with you. Using ForesightHQ is as easy as planning on a whiteboard. Add, remove or edit tasks, people, priorities, milestone and notes in just seconds.
Need just need a quick snapshot of your plan or perhaps just a part of it? The reports area has a few simple selectors to generate the reports you need. Find all activity for a particular team member or date range or just find the top priorities. Export the data into a CSV file to manipulate in Excel.
The admin area is where you can add a new plan (below) or a new member. You can also rewind ForesightHQ back to a previous version of your plan. This can be useful to see how your plans have changed over time.
Full Featured … no manual necessary
- Multiple plans
- Multiple user design for distribution of tasks and restricted access
- Simple plan navigation using Web 2.0 methodologies
- Cascading objectives, priorities and actions
- Add notes and milestones to actions
- Drag and drop
- Hosted or installed licences available
- Reporting and Exporting features (export to MS Excel or CSV)
- Dashboard for ‘My Action’ management
- Simple calendar for milestone management
- Roll back features for Administration
- LDAP integration for full install users
- Simple per user licensing plan.